This dry camp rally has become one of the favorite for our members. It’s held at a Regional Park, next to a beautiful lake with outside relaxing, events and cast iron cooking. Don’t miss out – register early with the Regional Park system (centralized registrations are not possible).
- Coyote Lake Park
- Thursday June 6th through Sunday (or Monday) June 10th
- Rally Flyer (CLICK)
- Click for photos from 2016 Coyote Lake Rally
- Click for photos from 2015 Coyote Lake Dry Camp Rally
YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATIONS:
- Do this ASAP so you can be in the same area as our group. We cannot make centralized reservations.
- Online: Santa Clara County Parks Online Reservations (http://gooutsideandplay.org
- By phone: Reservation Office hours are M-F 8:30AM – 12:00PM and 1:00PM- 4:00PM. Call 408-355-2201.
- Let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) what site you have a reservation for, and what dates you are attending.
As of March 2019 the sites selected by our group are:
- Luz/Chris: Site #11
- Eray/Simon: Site #29
- Rhonda/Eric: Site #30
- LaVerne/Eric: Site #31 (central site for gathering)
- Linda/Ross: Site #33
- Janiece: Site #34
- LaVerne/Eric: Site #35
- Lori: Site #36
- Roberta/Roger: Site #38
- Tina/Rick: Site #39
- Chris/Mark: Site #56
- Louise/Harry: Site #57
- vacant: Site #58
- Margareat/Brian: Site #60